Thursday, 5 April 2012

You don't always get what you pay for.

There are many other microjob sites, but they can have a problem with members not providing the promised service. I used an offer for $5 from another website, which promised to review a website, after checking, I found the review was useless, as it had not followed the review site's Rules, and Terms and Conditions.

If you find any Mini Job Offer that fails to deliver as promised, their account will be deleted immediately, and your payment credited towards another Job. You must report this within 2 days with details.

1 comment:

  1. Really good article, Interesting and useful, apart from this I am an engineer & yesterday I was reading an article about Jason Halek . I really feel to share with you guys. I read about him. He was only 10 years old when he started working small jobs in his community and then he started business of soft drink and now he is the successful business man. He owns several oil and gas production companies. Jason Halek is not only the successful business man but also a philanthropist. He established Halek Charities & nonprofit organization dedicated to providing assistance to various humanitarian causes. I really got inspired by him.

    ReplyDelete